Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Thursday:
1. CLINTON SAYS TRUMP BEHAVES LIKE DEMAGOGUE
“I don’t know if this is just, you know, political gamesmanship that he thinks plays to the lowest common denominator, but whatever the reason for it is, it’s wrong,” she tells The AP.
2. SANDERS UNDER PRESSURE TO QUIT RACE
He vows to fight on for a political revolution but shows signs he would bring his insurgent effort to a close.
3. PALESTINIAN GUNMEN KILL 4 ISRAELIS IN TEL AVIV
At least five others are wounded in one of the deadliest attacks in an eight-month wave of violence.
4. HOW SOME ARE LOOKING TO PROFIT FROM ALI’S MEMORIAL
Some holders of tickets to the free event in Louisville go online offering to sell them to those left empty-handed.
5. IRAQI TROOPS IN SOUTHERN FALLUJAH FOR FIRST TIME IN 2 YEARS
The operation to retake the city is expected to be one of the most difficult yet.
6. WHO BECOMES POWERFUL SYMBOL
With her furious 12-page letter to the court, the anonymous young woman at the center of the Stanford sexual assault case symbolizes courage and resilience.
7. WHAT INDIAN PM TELLS CONGRESS
Narendra Modi says the world’s two largest democracies can anchor stability and prosperity from the Indian Ocean to the Pacific.
8. APPLE TO START SHOWING ADS IN APP STORE
It’s also encouraging app-makers to sell more apps on a subscription basis.
9. PERIODIC TABLE ELEMENTS NAMED FOR MOSCOW, TENNESSEE, JAPAN
Joining more familiar names are moscovium, tennessine, oganesson, to honor a Russian physicist, and nihonium.
10. MARIA SHARAPOVA SUSPENDED FOR 2 YEARS FOR FAILED DRUG TEST
The tennis star says she will appeal what she calls “an unfairly harsh” punishment to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.