A Virginia man has filed a federal lawsuit against a Catholic diocese-owned assisted living home that he says fired him because he’s gay.
Authorities say the incident happened at a residence in the 900 block of West Grace Steet on Sunday.
This incident is the first confirmed positive rabies case for 2016 in Henrico County.
Henrico Police said it happened just before 3:30 a.m. when the driver took the exit ramp heading east on Broad Street too quickly.
When crews arrived on the scene, one car was fully engulfed in flames and four other cars was damaged.
The Hanover County Sheriff’s Office has located 17-year-old Tyquan Montraz Jones.
Delightful weather to hold on through Thursday.
The Cattle Baron’s Ball is coming to the Richmond area. It’s a night of fun, food and boot scootin’.
Police said the driver ran off the road and struck a tree before the car caught on fire.
Her brother got the big party, but the National Zoo’s other young giant panda is also celebrating a birthday.
The man was bleeding but conscious, and he waved to TV news cameras signaling he was OK as he was wheeled on a gurney to an ambulance.
He died Tuesday morning at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York.
Consumers will spend an average of $674 on back-to-school items this year (up from $630 in 2015) for a total of $75.8 billion.
The elderly cat is getting a bit tired of the little monkey because he “is getting naughty” and “has started biting and pinching her.”
Many younger consumers find debt and rising prices make it impossible to save.
Although it is illegal, some women have been denied loans due to being on leave.
Doctors in northern India have surgically removed 40 knives from the stomach of a man who had swallowed them over the past two months.
A mother charged with killing her newborn son by putting him in the refrigerator for several hours
A real estate agent who recently sold a home is in hot water after she was caught breaking into that home for a ‘passionate rendezvous.’
A police officer helped rescue a family from their burning home by catching them as they jumped out of a second-story window.
McDonald’s is recalling millions of fitness bands that had been given away in Happy Meals because they might cause skin irritation or burns …