CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — No one was injured after an O’Charley’s restaurant caught fire in Chesterfield County Wednesday night.
Lt. Jason Elmore with Chesterfield Fire says crews were dispatched at roughly 10:15 p.m. to the O’Charley’s located t 12301 Bermuda Crossroad Lane. When crews arrived, they found fire coming from the HVAC unit on the roof of the building.
Officials say employees and customers were inside when the fire started, but added that everyone made it out safely.
The staff of O’Charley’s tell 8News the restaurant still does not have power and will be closed until further notice.
Crews are still working to determine a cause.
This is a developing story. Stay with 8News online and on air for the latest updates.