RICHMOND, Va. (ABC) — Pineapple, coconut, and cherries make for a tasty easy dessert you won’t want to miss!
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuit dough (16 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup maraschino cherries (halved)
- 3 cups fresh pineapple (diced)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a Bundt pan by spraying with nonstick baking spray. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle the biscuits with the shredded coconut and sugar and toss to coat. Set aside.
Click here to get the full recipe.