RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Looking for something to do this weekend? 8News has you covered.
Below is a list of events happening this weekend.
The “oldest rivalry in the south” has extra meaning this year because both teams are battling for playoff spots.
- When: Saturday, November 21 at 12 p.m.
- Where: Robins Stadium, Richmond, Va. 23229
Celebrate “the fuel that began in the mountains and worked its way into history” at the Virginia Moonshine Festival. There will be plenty of moonshine and distilleries to enjoy. You can even get your moonshine jar dipped in wax at the Maker’s Mark Wax Station. Kids 12 and under get in free, but the festival doesn’t recommend bringing your children because this event is for adults.
- When: Saturday, November 21 at 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Where: The Old Dominion Barn at Richmond International Raceway, 600 E. Laburnum Avenue, Richmond, Va. 23221
- How much: $45 at the gate, includes unlimited tasting of moonshine, beer and wine
Take your kids to the Children’s Museum for their Thanksgiving Parade. Kids can participate in turkey-themed arts and crafts and create their own pennant. The highlight of the day will definitely be the parade that will go around the museum.
- When: Saturday, November 21 at 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Where: At all Children’s Museum locations, visit their website for details
Click here to view other events happening this weekend.