CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) – Police have arrested a man who transported two female victims to Chesterfield for the purposes of prostitution. According to Chesterfield County Police, on Tuesday, Nov. 10, police responded to the InTown Suites at 11551 Greenspring Road for a reported robbery. During the investigation, police learned the 17-year-old robbery victim and an adult female had been brought to Chesterfield County from the Tidewater area for the purposes of forced prostitution.
Detectives determined Jamil O. Ahmad II, 27, had transported the victims to Chesterfield County and posted ads online soliciting prostitution. Ahmad, of the 00 block of Pueblo Drive in Portsmouth, Va., has been charged with:
- One count of racketeering
- One count of commercial sex trafficking of a minor
- One count of commercial sex trafficking
- Seven counts of receiving money from prostitution of a minor
- Six counts of receiving money from prostitution
- Seven counts of taking or detaining a minor for prostitution
- Seven counts of keeping or frequenting a bawdy house
- One count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor
- One count of distribution of a controlled substance
- One count of possession of marijuana
Ahmad is currently being held at the Chesterfield County Jail without bond.
Anyone with information about this case, or any other incident involving commercial sex trafficking, should contact the Chesterfield County Police Department at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660 or http://www.crimesolvers.net.