RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — If you weren’t able to attend any of the bike races this week, it’s not too late because the UCI Road World Cycling Championship will come to a close on Sunday.
Enjoy watching athletes from all over the world comepete right here in Richmond. Click here for a full list of this weekends races.
- The State Fair of Virginia starts Friday, September 25 and will end Sunday, October 4. The state fair will have rides, farm animals, places to shop, concerts and a lot of yummy fair food for you to enjoy.
- The International Food Festival will bring together a wide variety of cultures under one roof. You’ll have a chance to try foods from all the world. There is free admission to the festival, but you will have to purchase your food. Purchases go toward a mission.
- When: September 26, 8 a.m. – Dusk
- Where: Cathedral of the Sacred Heart, 800 South Cathedral Place, Richmond, VA 23220
- Price: Free admission, food prices vary
- The Capital Ale House Oktoberfest is an event for the whole family. Enjoy good food and beer along with other festivities at this Oktoberfest. This event will also cater to the kids. There will be a children’s area to include moon bounces and other inflatables, face painting, and balloon artist.
- When: September 26, 11:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. with the restaurant operating until 1:30 a.m.
- Where: Capital Ale House, 623 East Main Street, Richmond, VA 23219
- Price: $3 admission fee, food and beer can be purchased separately
- The 8th Annual Free and Open House Pen Sale is a fun event that allows kids and the kids at heart to visit a barn, participate in arts and crafts and meet an Alpaca. You and your kids could even take home an Alpaca because they will be for sale.