Pregnant mom sucks rattlesnake venom from her child

FOLSOM, Calif. (WRIC) — A mom got a big scare when her little boy was bitten by a rattlesnake.

She took drastic measures by sucking some of the venom out before taking him to the hospital.

Jacklyn Caramazza and her son Vinny were heading back from a walk when the 4-year-old stepped on a rattlesnake.

He was bitten, and within minutes his ankle started to swell and turn purple.

His mom – who is 9 months pregnant, jumped into action. Luckily, the venom didn’t spread to the woman or her unborn son.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s