SEATTLE, Wash — Get in on the sweetness while it lasts!
Starbucks has introduced six new Frappuccino flavors including red velvet, lemon bar, cotton candy, cupcake, cinnamon roll and caramel cocoa cluster.
All of them are blended with milk, ice and topped with whipped cream… but here are the particulars:
- Red velvet: mocha sauce, raspberry syrup, vanilla syrup and Frappuccino chips
- Lemon bar: lemonade, vanilla syrup, and “a sprinkle of” caramel sugar
- Caramel cocoa cluster: toffee nut syrup, coffee, a layer of dark caramel sauce, and “a drizzle of” mocha sauce.
- Cotton candy: vanilla bean and raspberry syrup,
- Cupcake: vanilla bean and hazelnut syrup,
- Cinnamon roll: cinnamon dolce syrup, white chocolate mocha sauce, vanilla bean, coffee, and “a sprinkle of” cinnamon dolce
The new flavors are only available for a limited time and in celebration of the 20th anniversary of the Starbucks Frappuccino.
But of those flavors, Starbucks wants to know which will be the fan favorite? The Seattle-based coffee giant will let customers decide.
According to a company press release, from June 19 through June 30, customers may vote for their favorite blended beverage by giving green straws to their top choices in the Frappuccino Flav-Off on Frappuccino.com. The winning Frappuccino Fan Flavor blended beverage will be announced July 3 on Frappuccino.com and Frappuccino social channels.
Then, from July 3-6 customers will be able to purchase the winning Frappuccino Fan Flavor at a special price of $3 for a grande (16 oz.) size beverage from 2-5 p.m. local time.
“In celebration of the 20th anniversary of Frappuccino and the thousands of flavor combinations created by our enthusiastic customers, we are excited to introduce six Fan Flavor Frappuccino beverages,” said Renee Jones, marketing director at Starbucks. “Over the years we have seen many creative recipes from our customers, and the six Fan Flavor Frappuccino beverages featured in the Flav-Off contest represent a few of the most popular recipes.”