Kitchen fire displaced six people in Chesterfield

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va (WRIC) — Six people were rushed out of a home on Turner Road after a fire broke out in the kitchen.

When fire crews arrived on the scene flames and smoke were coming out of the home.

It took crews 35 minutes to get the fire under control.

Reports say the fire was accidental and started as a result of cooking. A pan of hot oil  melted on the stove starting the fire.

Stay with 8News for updates.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s