Two Injured During Fire at Chesterfield Residence

CHESTERFIELD, Va. (WRIC) — Two people were transported to the hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation during a fire Sunday morning.

Fire units responded to a call at 11:15 a.m. on 6711 Virginia Avenue where a 50 feet by 100 feet detached work-shop had caught on fire.

Two civilians who had inhaled some of the fumes were transported to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries.

The fire was marked under control at 11:30 a.m.

Stay with 8News for any updates.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s