Gas Leak Prompts West End Shopping Center Evacuation

(Image 1)

Henrico Fire responded to the Westbury Shopping Center on Three Chopt Rd Thursday morning for the report of the smell of gas in a business. 

The source of the natural gas leak was determined to have been coming from outside the businesses underground, which prompted an evacuation of the area.

People under treatment at the DaVita Dialysis center were transported to another local dialysis center.

Copyright 2014 by Young Broadcasting of Richmond

blog comments powered by Disqus