Two people injured in a Henrico County town home fire early Friday morning are expected to recover.
Crews responded to an apartment building on Dulaney Court just before 2 a.m. to find heavy fire coming from the front window of a town home. Firefighters were able to get the fire under control in about 20 minutes.
One occupant of the home suffered burn injuries while trying to put the fire out. Another occupant suffered minor smoke inhalation. Both were transported to the hospital for treatment.
Firefighters said unattended cooking caused the fire.
Copyright 2013 by Young Broadcasting of Richmond