OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1) No purchase necessary
2) Only one (1) entry per person
3) Winners can only win once every thirty (30) days
4) How to register to win. Watch 8News at 6pm (Mon-Fri) for John Bernier's question then tune into Good Morning Richmond (Mon-Fri) between 6am-7am the following day for Matt Dinardo who will restate the question and prompt viewers to call in. The first caller after the prompt with the correct answer to the question will be registered.
5) Winners must be 18 years or older & a legal resident of the United States to be eligible to win.
6) Registered participants must show up with a valid ID at Haley Pontiac GMC 9811 Midlothian Turnpike Richmond, VA. on May 21,2009 in time for the 6pm drawing and must be present at the grand drawing to win.
7) Prizes are non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash and may not be substituted.
8) Winners are responsible for any and all local, state and/or federal taxes.
9) Participants and winners grant to Young Broadcasting of Richmond, Inc. and Haley Pontiac GMC of Richmond the right to publicize and/or broadcast their name, character, likeness, voice and the fact they have participated in the contest without receiving additional consideration.
10) Employees and immediate family members of Young Broadcasting of Richmond, Inc. and Haley Pontiac GMC of Richmond Inc. and employees of other electronic media companies and participating sponsor and their agencies are ineligible to participate.
11) Young Broadcasting of Richmond, Inc. reserves the right to change the rules
and/or discontinue any on-air or on-line contest at any time.